Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Daily Tweets

  • 12:36 think the nurse at the hospital (a catholic hospital ... hey i did not pick it) was flumoxed at n/a for 'date of last period' #
  • 12:41 @gwenners so, is GLSEN still going ahead with their idiocy? their site is a maze so hard to tell what their plans are #
  • 12:45 @gwenners ty, looks like there site is not as much a maze as sparse and badly laid out #
  • 12:51 @katebornstein and will we get a 'oh, and one more thing ...' bit? #
  • 12:56 @katebornstein LOL ... I subtracted 3 hours from my SLT clock rather than EST and thought 'gee, that is an early announcement' :) #
  • 13:49 @gwenners reading macworld's coverage, yes, 999 sounds great! #
  • 13:53 psst ...ppl: aapl is a low of 106/share now, if you play the market ..... #
  • 13:54 a few years ago I decided to put my money where my mouth was on them .... 200 shares at 10$/share .... do the math #
  • 13:57 @gwenners some .... it is mostly text #
  • 13:58 I told ppl several times in the 90s, finally I had some $ to invest and decided to show I had faith in the company #
  • 14:02 @gwenners: what is ethan's tdor url? they want to update the sl plaques for last year #
  • 14:07 @gwenners ty, passed it on to the person updating the plaques #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: