Thursday, October 16, 2008

Daily Tweets

  • 22:12 @gwenners yeah, I was wondering who joe was too #
  • 22:13 well, 'night twitterscape! #
  • 11:39 Sling off ... Elbow still healing but it has certainly improved! #
  • 12:00 @gwenners one downside of renting at bliss: cheapest I could find were 800/wk and a truly gorgeous place was 1200/wk #
  • 12:41 @gwenners: which plot? the 1104 next to the tracks and on the east of the sim I assume? #
  • 12:54 @gwenners have sent an im asking if my neighbor wanted to buy me out ..... unfortunately she went offline after I sent it #
  • 13:17 @gwenners she got back .... and is the best situated for my parcel to add to her own .... but could not afford the increased tier .... w ... #
  • 14:08 @miyabina *HUGS* tell that nitemare to go pick on someone else #
  • 15:10 @katebornstein @jennyboylan vt fall = nice! #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: