Monday, September 28, 2009

Daily Tweets

  • 06:38 .@chrisabraham walk on your toes, if you lean back onto those tiny spikes called heels you are just asking to fall #
  • 06:41 ow! ow! ow! ok, I promise not to skip a few dilations in a row again - what? TMI for a Monday morning? #
  • 08:50 @unsuckdcmetro is it just me or do metro operators get worse with manual control as time goes by? they should be getting better w practice? #
  • 09:54 @unsuckdcmetro I can hardly wait for them to go back to ATC and stopping in the mid of the platforms again, crowded rear cars of ppl falling #
  • 12:13 @lillynoodle @trinitydejavu well, not talking about the actual dilation, the aftereffects when I next had yellow liquid going over it #
  • 12:42 @InnovateBmore @chrisabraham do you know about Virtual Ability Island? #
  • 13:11 @chrisabraham would have replied on the blog, but it seems to only want CEOs and such to comment, anyway, look for mentors in welcome areas #
  • 13:17 @chrisabraham bit.ly/IkHeQ I think, send me (Kara Spengler) an IM and I will send you a landmark #
  • 13:29 @maggiel you mean you actually go home after a renn faire? #
  • 15:30 RT @Iran_ALLDAY REPORT: BASIJIS MAY BE ATTACKING TEHRAN UNIVERSITY DORM NOW -PLS ppl of iran check make sure all are ok #iranElection #iran #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: