Friday, September 4, 2009

Daily Tweets

  • 21:11 .@SecondLie actually, LL tried to push gender verif when they proposed identity verif, it was immediately shot down and LL went w/ age verif #
  • 21:13 .@gwenners actually, be glad we do not have RL teleports, can you imagine a crash during one? *shudder* #
  • 12:27 ty for the follow @mishadeborah #
  • 18:44 decided to walk home, 90 minutes later I collapsed on my couch #
  • 18:45 @gwenners my iPod ones gave up the ghost days after my applecare ran out #
  • 18:49 ok, the first two lines of Dreams by The Cranberries could form my theme song "Oh my life is changing everyday In every possible way" #
  • 20:22 petition to tell Obama not having a strong healthcare bill is not change we can beleive in tinyurl.com/n9jeus #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: