Thursday, March 12, 2009

Daily Tweets

  • 21:04 @ktnb had to explain in an email this am why I am skipping Ostara for a TV show after missing the moon ... I am so gonna be a reptile #
  • 22:12 @katebornstein she was out here in DC too recently (when I tweeted you about going to her talk on the 28th) #
  • 22:14 @mzmartipants yes, gave the impression of someone I could at least discuss an issue with, even though we would know we would never agree #
  • 22:23 @ktnb do you want us to just tweet random data or is there something specific you wish to learn? #
  • 22:29 @ktnb but you did not have to answer an email asking if you would be at Mabon with the assumption you would say yes :) #
  • 22:30 @ktnb actually, may even miss Beltane too, prob will have friends at the OH and since the ritual is closed would go w them when they leave #
  • 22:31 @ktnb that way would not be the person telling her friends to leave while she stays #
  • 06:38 nice ending to TRW last night, makes me proud we are from the same state #
  • 06:44 @cassandra_k what is this 'sleep' thing of which you speak? ever since the time switch ... #
  • 07:13 @dolari congratulations!!!!!!!! #
  • 13:15 @gwenners huh? latest transmissions article on the BAR site is another writer talking about a flower show? pic does not match caption 2 #
  • 13:16 @gwenners url I tried is tinyurl.com/b2deax ... selecting transmissions never works 4 me #
  • 15:26 @ordinal I wonder if we can define the microplot groups as being offensive? let smutland deal with those 16s #
  • 15:45 @ordinal yes, am concerned about that, the trans area I hang out at was founded by bdsm types but they keep the area itself kid-friendly #
  • 17:12 @ordinal on the blog ll said glbt is not automatically adult ... but will believe it when I see it #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: