Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Daily Tweets

  • 21:32 making plans to organize a support group after observing how one should *not* look like #
  • 21:34 @katebornstein safari 4 beta hs developer features, a way to see multiple pages at once, ... :) #
  • 07:23 wait, I am in my 40s? when/how did that happen? one more paperwork snafu involving me maybe? #
  • 09:20 @katebornstein Biber? #
  • 11:22 comment over coffee this morning: "harris tweeter?" #
  • 11:27 @suzanne_clayton nah-nah, Trinidad had orange posicles :) although I did not get any because somone decided vegans do not eat flavored ice #
  • 15:01 @katebornstein I went to bowers and co-mod a group for both of their patients groups.yahoo.com/group/trinidadsupport/ #
  • 20:37 @katebornstein my Big Sister (Jessy Xavier) went to Biber, so my going 2 Trinidad to see his student had a nice sense of synchronicity to it #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: