Friday, January 29, 2010

Daily Tweets

  • 08:14 @unsuckdcmetro I spy with my little eye metro peep at faragut w. w/ a coffee, unfortunately no camera w/ me #
  • 11:39 @ladyserenakitty the iPad has a docking station w/ a keyboard and connect to a kb via bluetooth #
  • 12:14 @CrisisCamp @kalabird at least 2 of us were using an XO at the DC #cchaiti last weekend so they can be used for the effort here too #olpc #
  • 12:19 @olpcnews at least 2 of us were using an XO at the DC #cchaiti last weekend so they can be used for the effort here too #olpc #
  • 13:42 @hellrazr did the apple store upgrade it? if you have techtool, run the diagnostics #
  • 15:18 @downeym I agree, much as I love Apple the iPad would be the wrong tool for the job #olpc #olpc #
  • 15:20 even if your XO is in use, handy at Crisis Camps when your laptop is elsewhere ... so it is still working for the cause but not there #olpc #
  • 17:42 @ladyserenakitty my android phone too, between no kb and at&t I passed on the iPhone #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitte r

No comments: