Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Daily Tweets

  • 21:20 @katebornstein ty, forgot to add bsg to my birthday list, I still have a few hours so ppl can fedex it #
  • 21:21 @trinitydejavu 5 weeks? congrats! #
  • 21:22 *groan* .... long walk in rain to get an unwieldy amount of Indian food .... now full .... not sure whether to be happy or to throw up #
  • 21:52 @trinitydejavu neat! #
  • 06:49 happy 'answer to the ultimate question' day to me :) #
  • 06:50 hmm, now we know the early hum ans had 4 extra digits, as nobody (including me) can believe I am over 30 #
  • 14:04 oh, this is priceless, a new style #retweet (ack! ack! gag!) that starts with "RT " #
  • 16:59 please people, do not use the new retweet feature, you are only encouraging it #
  • 17:08 .@tweetdeck PLEASE tell us you will not implement the new-style retweets, or at least give us a preference option to use the old style #
  • 17:10 .@tweetdeck *whew* read on the blog you gave us a pref, thanks, put me in the 'hate the new RTs' column tho #
  • 17:13 @gwenners shades of LL's featuritis ...... nobody asked for it so they give it to us, what is to like about it? #
  • 18:46 @katebornstein I know! I have gone to work without my android phone and felt like I had the DTs #
  • 18:47 @gwenners maybe it would not be so bad if they actually asked us first rather than just do it as a fait acompli #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: