Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Daily Tweets

  • 21:59 @sonyalynn: actually, I like the flexibility: sms, email, web, flock, a second life client, etc ... Plus I have tools on my blog to work ... #
  • 07:11 Just dropped off andrea at airport #
  • 07:18 @dolari: biking distance: mt vernon, VA :) #
  • 07:18 @onimonster: well, they are in beta so ask about having it a setting #
  • 07:18 @gwenners @janimyriam sent @ethan a heads-up about the sl tdor in case he does not see me talking about it here #
  • 07:48 @gwenners: cried after dropping off Andrea this morning ... Something I would not have done pre-transition #
  • 09:41 @taterunino: so I was not the only one puzzled at the blog seeming to have suddenly died #
  • 10:09 @taterunino: it will be interesting to read the comments on your article ... Actually, I did not even know about the gambling change unt ... #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: